Centrepoint supports over 800 young homeless people who often have little sense of self-worth or self-respect. Giving a young person a place to stay is the first of many steps toward overcoming their problems in the long term. As well as providing temporary accomodation, the charity tackles the underlying issues behind youth homelessness and focus on the positive aspects of their lives to give them a chance to turn their lives around and build a more fulfilling future.
How your donation can help
- £50 provides hot meals for a homeless young person for one week.
- £75 provides emergency accommodation for a week for a homeless young person.
- £85 buys a starter pack of bedding, bed-linens pots and pans and cooking utensils for a self-catering Centrepoint flat, preparing a homeless young person for independent living.
- £100 provides meals, secure accommodation and support for one young person for four days.
- £140 provides emergency accommodation for two weeks for a homeless young person.
- £175 covers the cost of a trained specialist counsellor for one week.
- £200 provides hot meals for a homeless young person for one month.
If you have an unwanted car and want to donate to Centrepoint then click here to get a quote!